second conditional

                                             Second conditional
second conditional
second conditional

*We use second conditional to talk about an impossible or imagenary situation and it is result. we also use it in an unreal situations not true, or not possible in the present, or in the futur ;EX if I were rich,I would buy a big house.

Addition.
if we find in the sentence becouse or so in this situation we need to reflect the sentence in the main claus as it clarified below.

+will=========would.
+can=========could.
+may========might.

Form.
if clause;if+subject+simple past.
main clause;subject+would/might/could+verb in the infnitive.
Example.
-samir goes to cyber coffe,because he dose not have an internet connection.
=if samir had an internet connection,he would not go to cyber coffe. 

-I can not use whatsapp,becouse I have not internet connection.
=if I had an internet connection I could use whatsapp.

-I do not have enough money, so I can not buy a loptop.
=if I had enough money I could buy a loptop.

 - I do not have his number now, so it is impossible for me to call him.
= if I had his number, I would call him.

-Ahmed smokes alot and his health is detoriorating.
=if Ahmed did not smoke alot, his health would not detoriorating

-I do not have a modem ,so i can not have access to internet.
=if I had a modem , I could have access to internet.


* second conditionl can also used as an advice.
EX. 
=if I were you, I would go to doctore{iam not you}.
=if i were you, I would not,I do this.
=if I were you,I would accept this offer.


 

  
 
















Tags
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

Post a Comment

[blogger][disqus][facebook][spotim]

bo3bid

this site contain many ideas about education for those who still as a learners or professionals in english.whether you are in the primaey or high school our site can provide you with geat information that feed up your brain.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.